Webinar Recording Available
How Florida magazines are dealing with the coronavirus pandemic
On April 2, 2020, a roundtable of magazine publishers addressed how they are dealing with losses in advertising and changes in distribution and how they are adjusting coverage to the crisis and rolling out new digital initiatives. The panel was moderated by FMA President Anne Millage and featured Jennifer Hunt Murty, owner of Ocala Style Magazine, Jamie Rich, owner of Flamingo Magazine, Gregory Enns, owner of Indian River Magazine, and BlueToad CEO Paul DeHart, who shared results on magazine reader habits and coronavirus concerns.
Access the recording of the webinar below along with associated resources from the speakers.
From Gregory Enns, Publisher, Indian River Magazine
- Letter from the Publisher to Readers and Advertisers
- Business Newsletter with Daily Coronavirus Updates
- New Website Listing Carryout Restaurants
- Nomination Form for New Hometown Hero Feature
- Hometown Hero Feature
- Free Subscription Form for First Responders
- Website for virtual services during Holy Week
From Paul DeHart, CEO, BlueToad