Managing editor for leading sport fishing magazine based out of south Florida. Candidate must possess strong management, organization, and writing skills, and must also possess deep knowledge and expertise in all aspects of sport fishing, particularly in Florida.
Candidate must also:
- Be able to complete articles in their entirety, including topic selection, research, photo gathering and interviewing.
- Must be comfortable working under strict deadlines
- Familiarity with Adobe InCopy and In Design is preferred.
- Must be able to manage field contributors.
- Be able to reach out to different industry representatives for content regarding the latest products.
- Photography skills preferred.
- Position will work with the Social Media department to approve posts and contribute photography and video content.
- Proficiency and comfort being on camera is a plus.
- Position will also contribute to the magazine’s E-Store, assisting in new product development and marketing.
Excellent compensation and positive work environment. Please forward resume to Farago & Associates, 805 Three Mile, Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan 48230 or email to email@example.com.