Your membership grants you access to the following benefits.
Sign up to receive the quarterly newsletter from the Florida Magazine Association, which includes association news, upcoming events around the state including workshops and webinars hosted by FMA, and updated information pertaining to fellow magazines.
Download FMA member logos
FMA Logo Use Policy
Among the privileges of membership is the right to use the FMA logo on your website or printed publication. Members can use the FMA logo according to the terms listed below. Non-members can use the logo only with prior written permission from FMA.
- FMA members must be in good standing, with current dues paid.
- The FMA logo should not, without prior written approval, be modified in any way other than size.
- You may not use the logo in any manner that references or in any way could imply FMA’s endorsement of any product, service, or content.
- You must immediately cease use of the logo if you are no longer an active member of FMA.
- You cannot assign your right to use the logo without prior written permission from FMA.
|FMA Member – Black & White
|FMA Member w/Tagline
|FMA Member w/Tagline – Black & White